Board of Directors
Linda Switzer Clopton
Photo and bio to come.
Jennifer Klein is the parent of two Sebastopol Charter alumni and one current SCS student. Prior to her current position as Marketing Director at Osmosis Day Spa, she founded a Waldorf inspired children’s store called Earth Child located in the downtown Charter School building. She is an active participant in the community serving on various committees in Sonoma County including the Marketing Program Committee for Sonoma County Tourism as well as their Community Liaisons Committee.
Matt Langley is the parent of two Sebastopol Charter alumni and one current SCS student. After earning a degree in English from Stanford University, Matt acquired a multiple subjects teaching credential at Sonoma State. He has been teaching elementary school in Santa Rosa for 22 years. Matt coaches his school’s basketball teams and spends a lot of time on the microphone announcing local high school sporting events. Matt serves as Chair of the Board.
Chaz Mathias is a Sebastopol Charter School Alumni and a member of the first graduating class in 2005. While working full time in the renewable energy field, he earned a BS Degree in Corporate Management from California State University, East Bay. Chaz is a licensed contractor and owns First Response Solar with his brother. They offer residential solar and battery installations here in Sonoma County. Chaz has given back to the community as a volunteer firefighter at the Graton Fire Protection District since 2009. Chaz serves as Vice Chair of the Board.
Sara Margulis has been a parent at Sebastopol Charter School since 2011. Sara grew up in the Sebastopol Union School District and graduated from Analy in 1992. Her children are third generation Sebastopudlians. Sara holds a BA in Music from UC Davis and an MBA in Marketing from Golden Gate University. Sara is the co-founder and CEO of the popular honeymoon registry service, Honeyfund. She is a champion of women in leadership and is sought as an expert on a variety of topics including weddings and honeymoons, crowdfunding, personal finance, and entrepreneurship.
Board Meeting Agendas
- 2023 March 6 Board Agenda Pkt
- 2023 February 6 Board Meeting Agenda Pkt
- 2023 January 9 Board Meeting Agenda Pkt
- 2022 December 5 Board Meeting Agenda Pkt
- 2022 November 7 Board Meeting Agenda Pkt
- 2022 October 3 Board Meeting Agenda Pkt
- 2022 September 24 Board Retreat Meeting Agenda
- 2022 September 7 Special Board Meeting
- 2022 August 29 Board Meeting Agenda Packet
- 2022 August 8 Special Board Meeting Agenda Packet
- 2022 June 27 Board Meeting
- 2022 June 13 Board Meeting
- 2022 May 27 Special Board Meeting
- 2022 April 25 Special Board Meeting
- 2022 April 4 Board Meeting Agenda
- 2022 March 18 Special Board Meeting Agenda
- 2022 March 7 Regular Board Meeting Agenda Package
- 2022 February 7 2022 Regular Board Meeting Agenda Package
- 2022 January 10 Regular Board Meeting Agenda Package
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC) 2021-22
- 2022-23 Integrated Pest Management Report
- 2020-21 Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (LCP/LCAP)
- Competitive Athletics Participation : Annual Report
- 2022-23 Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- ESSER III Expenditure Plan 2021-22
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan
- Athletics Participation Report 2021-2022
- Homeless and Foster Youth Policy_2021
- Budget Overview for Parents 2020-2021
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC) 2020-21
- Title IX Policy
- 2020 Title IX Regulations Requirement: Posting of Training Materials
The materials posted in this site are proprietary and are copyrighted. Your right is a right of inspection and review of the materials on this site, only. No other right is granted beyond viewing. You are not authorized to copy, use, adapt, save, repost, share publicly, or alter any contents from this document.
- 2020 Consumer Confidence Report of the Water System
- Education Protection Account – Board Resolution
On November 18, 2013, the Sebastopol Charter School Board of Directors approved the attached standing resolution to spend state funding received from the Education Protection Account solely on instructional purposes in the form of teacher salaries and benefits.
- Education Protection Account 2021-22 Actuals Financial Exhibit
- Education Protection Account 2022-23 Plan Financial Exhibit
- SICS Charter Renewal Petition July 1, 2020- June 30, 2025
- Special Education Local Area Plan (SELPA)
- Title IX Notifications