There are hundreds of local and national companies that participate in the eScrip program. Every time you use one of your registered credit cards (e.g. MasterCard or Visa), or debit cards (e.g. your bank’s ATM card) at one of these businesses, the business will donate a percentage of the sale price to the Charter Foundation. Sign up grandparents and friends from out of the area too!
Local participating stores include: Safeway, Oliver’s Market, Big-O Tires, Fircrest Market, Petaluma Market, Round Table Pizza, and Baja Fresh (view a complete list of participating merchants online).
How to sign up for eScrip in six steps:
- Have your credit and debit (ATM/bank) cards ready.
- Go to the eScrip web site, www.escrip.com, and click on the “sign-up” button near the top of the page.
- Choose the Charter Foundation as your organization (Group ID: 137346502, zip code: 95473 )
- Save your password for this site so you can return to it to check on your account.
- Update your cards with new expiration dates every year.
- To Use – just pay for your items with your registered Credit or Debit cards – It’s EASY!
Shop at the eScrip Mall for all your online shopping needs. Just go to the escrip site first and sign in, then jump to any of the hundreds of online merchants to do your shopping.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your the Charter Foundation every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the Charter Foundation.
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select the Charter Foundation to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.