Our school would not be in existence without the tremendous amount of volunteer hours contributed by parents on a monthly basis. As a Charter School, we receive the same education funds as a traditional district public school. However, unlike a traditional public school, we must also pay for our school building out of these funds. The limited public funds just do not cover the “extras” included in our curriculum. If not for parent volunteer hours and donations, we would not be able to keep our renowned educational programs and our incredible faculty. +
March 19th from 8am-1pm. Help build the Hurlbut Ave Fence! No prior skills needed. If you have a cordless drill or skill saw, please bring it. Otherwise, hope you can make it for our work day.
Current Wish List:
- Outdoor furniture – picnic tables, outdoor table and chairs, patio furniture or benches. We are always looking for outdoor seating solutions.
- Power tools – cordless drills, skill saws, pressure washers, or sanders.
- HDMI cables
- Native plants/low water plants/fruit trees
- Outdoor sheds
- Office supplies: dry erase markers, glue sticks, pens, pencils, laminating sheets, post its, etc.
- Treats! The staff and faculty always appreciate your kindness in bringing in something to share.